Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Signature and Danielle's Dr's. Appt.

Just thought that I would test out the new signature that I made.

It's a miracle; it actually rained in Corpus Christi, TX. today.
It has been so long since it has rained here; I guess that you could say that we are in a drought.
The outside cat Marvin just killed a bird and left it at my sister's doorstep. You know how they say that they like to leave you gift's...LOL!!!

I get to go to the doctor's office with my friend Danielle in the morning and she will be finding out what she will be having. She is excited, but disappointed that her husband wont be able to make it. He is out of town with work.
We will be calling him and sending him sonogram pics when we find out everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.