Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Addiction

I have to say that I have a new addiction to the show Lost.
I have been watching the entire series from beginning till at least the 4th season for over two weeks now. Season 5 hasn't made it to Netflix yet; so I am waiting on that one.
I don't know exactly why I even started watching it, but now its like I have to know whats going on next.
So hopefully they will bring it to Netflix before the 6th and final season airs in early 2010.
Guess that I will be waiting in anticipation until then.
Just thought that I would share that tad bit of information...
LOL and thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.