Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lost in stupidity at times

Don't you hate it when you know that you have something and you know that you know that you have it but it aggravates you because you cant fond it anywhere.
Well I lost a dress of Serenity's and I couldn't find it anywhere, knowing that I had let her take it to grandma's to wear to church. I knew that I had let them take it to their house and whatnot, but I didn't know where it had went from there.
I wasn't accusing anyone that they had taken it or lost it, but I swore up and down that it was at grandmas house and I thought that I looked everywhere over here at the house.
Well come to find out I found it here at the house in the bottom of the closet in a plastic bag. Meaning that I had let them borrow it but that they sent it back dirty in a plastic grocery sack and I guess that I or one of the kids had thrown in it in the bottom of the closet.
Go figure.
So now I look like a moron and I had to call and apologize to my Mother In Law and that is a hard task in and of itself.
That's another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.