Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can I handle It?

After all that I have been through with the past few months, I think that I could handle anything that comes or gets thrown my way.
I am ready for anything!
I'm sure that when my appointment comes up on the 3rd that I will be hearing some pretty harsh news, but I'm sure that I will be prepared for whatever it may be.
I know that I need to be here for my kiddo's and the hubby as much as I can and I can only do better from here.
Not knowing the outcome as of yet; I am sure that I am in for a long Journey.

I am glad that I have someone to walk through that journey with and I will be forever grateful for Him and what He has done for me over the years.
He has never left me; yet I have strayed from Him many a time. He always receives me with open arms.

Thank You Lord for your walk with me!

Today's agenda:
1. Serenity and Michael off to school.
2. Andrew and I off to the Dr's. Office at 9.
3. Lunch with Mike at 12:30.
4. Pick up Serenity at 3:30.
5. Head to Ballet at 6.
6. Home and Dinner and 8.
7.Bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.