Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not so great weekend and a great Start to Monday

Well let me tell you, I have been very sick the past few days and I am slowly starting to feel better.
I woke up on Wednesday morning with a horrible migraine and I though OK I can take something for that. Well it didn't work so I tried to lay down and after being asleep for about 30 minutes I woke up to a fever of 103 and chills that I just couldn't shake off of me.
I have been like that ever since. Today I finally feel some relief and my fever has come down to right at 99.9 degrees. While being this sick I was unable to keep anything down and was constantly nauseated and light headed. I didn't feel the need to go to the ER or anything because I am pretty sure that they would have sent me home saying that I just need to take Tylenol or something to get rid of the fever.
So sad to say that is the reason that I have failed to keep anyone up to date with anything.
I apologize for not writing and letting anyone know or asking for prayers.

In other news; Serenity starts school in the morning.
Everything is ready to go for in the morning. Serenity has been in bed since 8 and all her things are set out for in the morning. Backpack, clothes, shoes and socks, and even her hair supplies. She is excited as much as we are. Michael is ready to go as well... The Lord has answered our prayers and opened the door for Michael to be able to attend College. PRAISE GOD from whom all blessings flow! Amen!!!

Hope that everyone had a wonderful and fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.