Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday' Monday

Today starts off a busy week ahead and we are jumping right into it full speed.
I am looking forward to getting things done around the house while also going into town and getting things done as well.
Mike's sister Aurora is 19 today and my MIL is out of town with family so we will be helping her to celebrate it. I am looking forward to this because we haven't gotten to spend that much time with that side of the family in a while.
~Everything for school is officially bought and Serenity picked out her own shoes.She calls em' kicker's...I think she gets that from her Aunt Aurora.
She has all her uniform shirts, shorts, pants, and skirts that she needs for the entire year.
We are really looking forward to the first day.
Tomorrow she meets her teacher as well.
Serenity goes to school for the entire day until 3pm. so that is a milestone in and of itself. Last year she only went half day so going all day is a big deal. On top of that she will have Ballet during the week and I'm sure that I will not have much if any problems with her falling asleep at night.
We haven't done naps in a while, so its good to know that she will not have a real problem going to sleep.
Andrew on the other hand is my night owl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.