Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Am I looking forward to Thursday?

I am sorta looking forward to Thursday afternoon when I have my doctors appointment with the urologist and I am hoping that I receive good news. I am a little worried that they may tell me that I have infection in my kidney's again; due to the fact that I have been having such pain in my kidney's again lately.
I am anxious; yet nervous at the same time that I may have to wait till the infection is gone (if I have one again) to have anything further done. I just want this all to be over with and done so that I can go about my business and I can get back on track with things that have been put on hold due to all these kidney issues. It's hard to believe (not for me) that it has been about 3 months since all this started and I am so glad that it might actually be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.