Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Morning Rush

So thankfully I am starting to feel a bit better.
I am in no way out of the woods, but I feel better and that's what counts right now.
I still have to go back in 2 months for another checkup and of course the surgery to remove the sting that they put in last week, but overall I am just happy that I am not in pain right now.

Serenity has school pictures today and she also has Ballet to night.
I am sitting here waiting for Connor and Danielle to get here.
Danielle has a Dr's. appointment and has to go through the 3 hour glucose test and its just not suitable for Connor to have to sit there for three hours while momma has to go through tests.

I am definitely going to have to take a short nap today after he leaves because it was a long night and I had to get up earlier today than usual. I am definitely looking forward to my head hitting the pillow either then or tonight.

Andrew even woke up earlier this morning and is in such a great mood.
Today was Serenity's turn to take snack at school so she wanted to take Vanilla Wafers and juice boxes. Daddy decided to take them to school and give them to the teacher rather than they end up being left on the bus or even worse spilled or accidentally opened up.

So far that is my day, but all in all I guess that I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.