Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Surgery Explanation...

My kidney Surgery went great. Sadly though they had to insert another stint because I have allot of stones. I have allot of uric acid build up on my kidney walls, so I have to have another stint in for two more months. Disappointing; but I need to change things so I don't end up losing my kidney! The original stone and stint were removed, but another one was inserted in its place. Please continue to pray for me if you can.
I am nervous and SCARED all at the same time. I have anxiety and depression about it, but I know that the Lord is working things out and that. He is taking care of me. It is not a solo project; its something that I have to change about my whole life and my families life as well.
I am on antibiotics again and pain pills to relieve some of the issues that I have from the surgery, but I am trying not to take the pain pills unless absolutely needed. I am on a medication as well to help remove the uric acid from the lining of my kidney's for the next 2 months. Then I will return to the Dr. for a checkup and from then I will know if I will need surgery again; or if I will have to take further measures. I am praying that these things will help in the process of healing my kidneys.

Always praying and hoping in Christ' name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.