Saturday, September 5, 2009

What to do today?

Today has been a pretty lazy day so far. It's as if we have nothing to do, but knowing that there is plenty to do to fill the day.
There is always more cleaning that can be done and I'm sure that even though I did all the laundry yesterday that there is laundry somewhere within this house that needs to be washed.
I could bathe the dog and the cats, I could rearrange the furniture, or I guess that I could just try and find something to clean. But then again I can do all these things on Monday when my schedule returns.
I am going to have a pretty busy week after Monday so I want to be sure that I have all those thing done so that when I have my surgery and I get to come home that I wont have to do any of these things.

I think that we might take the kiddo's to the beach depending on the heat and then maybe head to the shops out on the Island.
I was thinking that I just want to go and look around and see what they have.
I just want to get out of the house for a while before I end up stuck here because of the surgery!

I guess that we will have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.