Monday, September 28, 2009

Changes being made

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be changing a few things on my blog. I have asked Traci at "Ordinary Inspirations" to design my blogger page so that I can add more to it and have it the way that I want it.

She created a custom header for me and changed my blog to a "3 column" look, by altering the HTML code. Please check out her Graphics Website (Click Here).

Thank you all for your patience and thank you TRACI for all your Blogger help as well.
Cant wait. Should be up sometime this afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome... If you want, you can add my graphics site link and button for your sidebar :-) It is my pleasure working with you!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that header is amazing! Traci did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog! Beautiful children too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.