Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Late start...

I am so exhausted lately that I overslept this morning by 30 minutes and when I finally opened my eyes it was 10 minutes till the school bus got here.
I had to rush like crazy just to get my daughter up and ready to go.
I was so worried that we weren't going to get her there in time.
I didn't even care at the time weather she was in a good mood or not; I just wanted to get her ready and out the door to go to the bus stop.
Thankfully though she did not give me any kind of trouble and she woke up in a really good mood.

Needless to say I was so tired that I slept through the three alarms that my husband had set on his cell phone and had just so happened to set next to my head on the bed. So I say that I should have heard them...
I was seriously praying that my husband would get her to the bus stop without having to run like a mad man... and he said that he had to actually wait for the bus to get there this time. Usually we get her out there 5 minutes before the bus comes so that she has plenty of time and I don't have to worry that she is going to be late....

Thank the Lord that I wasn't the only one running a little late this morning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.