Monday, September 21, 2009

A Great Week to Weekend

The week ahead is going to be a busy one.
We have so much to do and it seems that we have so little time to do it in.
I hate that I have to wait till one gets out of school to really be able to go and do anything with my kids, but I don't want her missing school for these things.
I look forward to a fun week ahead and an even better weekend.
Bayfest is this weekend and we are hoping that its not too Hot to get to go and that we will have lots of fun.
We plan on heading to the Beach as well this weekend if the weather let's us.
I am really looking forward to getting out of the house!

I wanna get some pictures taken of the family as well as just do some family fun activities!

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.