Friday, September 25, 2009

Weirdness I know, but It's me...

So I was reading Lynette's Blog and cam across the post where she wanted to read some of our blogs telling something weird or strange that we "like, love, have a passion for, wish you could do... that you don't usually admit for fear of weird looks."
So I guess here it goes!!!

I guess that I will actually tell you what I find weird about myself...
I hate birds... they actually scare me... I hover when I go to the beach or are out in public and see birds flying around everywhere. I had a bad experience as a child and I just don't feel that they are safe creatures...
And Mosquito's too...I often think to myself... Why didn't Noah smack the mosquito's when they tried to get on the Ark??? Seriously!!!

SO it's not anything too crazy, but to me it's a BIG deal!
But there you have it!

2 comments:

  1. Your poor thing! You can't escape birds. That's a difficult thing to be scared of. You wouldn't like the Australian exhibit at our zoo, birds, BIG BIRDS, fly right by your head and even though I'm not afraid of birds, it freaks me out.

    Thanks for linking up. :)
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why didn't Noah smack the mosquitos" ...that's hilarious! I hate mosquitos too, but I like birds...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.