Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally some Cooler Weather

I love this weather that we are having here in the deepest of South Texas!
As I sit here and I type this I can hear the wind chimes outside my front door and window's chiming away at the little breeze that we have around here.
It's so pretty to me.
I think that the only complaint that I have is that these mosquito's are like any other... They seem to be industrial or something. You can hot them a few times and they still manage to make it through. I on the other hand have been using my trusty fly swatter due to the fact that these suckers just refuse to die.
Today is the 2nd day of fall, but it is officially the 1st day that Serenity got to finally wear pants to school, because it was actually cool enough.She was excited...she loves this weather too' probably more than I do.
She gets to go outside at school and play at the playground because the mosquito's wont be too bad there and she gets to wear a jacket; which she loves.
(Daddy and Serenity before they walked out the door to go to school)

I went to Wally-World last night and finally got a few more things for the apartment to decorate and then I realized that I bought things last year and had to get them out of storage.
For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together.
For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad. ~Edwin Way Teale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.