Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Short Answers



Mommy: Where does electricity come from?
Serenity: the remote

Mommy: Where does salt come from?
Serenity: it comes from the movie theaters

Mommy: How many years have you been alive?
Serenity: 20 days

Mommy: How much money does Daddy make?
Serenity: 100 dollars

Mommy: What is your favorite kind of car?
Serenity: a Dora car

For some rason when I go to ask Andrew the questions; he decides to run in the other direction and refuses. So it might be a while before he answer's again.... LOL! sorry.

2 comments:

  1. lol. I think all of these kiddos are going to be shocked when they find out how much Daddy REALLY makes. :D It's so funny how the value of money changes as you grow older. Oh, and I loved the answer about the salt--that's so cute! ^_^

    Oh my word...I just saw a picture of Serenity. First of all, I LOVE her name, but secondly...she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love her curls! Absolutely precious! *sigh* I love little girls. *melts*

    Thanks for perticipating again this week!
    In His arms,
    --Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every girl's dream used to be a barbie car... I am so out of touch with the times haha I don't even know what Dora drives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.