Friday, September 4, 2009

Am I worrying for nothing?

I have to say that I am actually looking forward to this surgery on Friday.
I know that sounds odd, because it's surgery for cryin' out loud, but I am looking forward to it allot.
I am hoping that after all that I have been through with this; that all will finally go back to normal and I may actually get to try and lead a normal life.
There is allot that is going on that I can not tell you yet, because I do not know the outcome, but as soon as I know and am aware of everything; I will be sure to post it here.
The last time that I had surgery for this particular thing(kidney's) I ended up in the hospital for a week and catching Pneumonia. I was very sick and almost lost my kidney because of all the infection that I had. I am worried again that I may have infection, because of all of the pain that I have been in, but I am sure that they will be taking the stint and stone out, because well that is what they told me.
I honestly do not know what all they will be doing during the surgery. I do know that they will be going in to look for cancer as well as removing the stone and stint.
I think that is the biggest fear that I have. That they may find more than they are looking for.
All I can do is pray that all goes well and that the Lord has his hand in it all and through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.