Saturday, September 26, 2009

10 things I love about MY HUSBAND!

My husband is someone that I feel GOD ordained me to marry and brought us together.
I love and respect him and the role that he plays in my life.
  1. He is the greatest man that I know.
  2. He is the BEST father out there...
  3. He is a provider and sacrifices so that we ALL have and receive what we need.
  4. He is Patient and Kind.
  5. He is handsome and very sweet.
  6. He supports me in everything that I do; even if it is a bad idea; he gives me the benefit of the doubt.
  7. He is self sufficient and if I can't do it; he will jump in and totally do it...
  8. He is a family man and will do anything for them.
  9. He is talented and extremely motivated.
  10. He is a man of God!

I look forward everyday to waking up next to this man and falling asleep in his arms every night.
I love him more than anything in this world. He understands that the Lord is first and formost in my (our) lives and he understands everything about me.
What more can I say "I Love Him"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.