Sunday, September 13, 2009

How I am feeling...

I have woke up the past few nights with severe pain in my kidney's, back, and ribs. I think that it all has to do with the surgery that I just had, but the pain is like no other. I don't really know how to describe it. I feel as though I have been hit by a truck.
I am looking forward to the day that I can wake up in the morning happy and ready to go and do whatever needs to be done. I want to be able to say that I am healthy again and that I am ready for anything.
That day I am sure will come soon.
There are just a few kinks that I need to work out first.

Serenity and Andrew are at Grandma's because I just had surgery and I am in no shape to watch them right now. They have been there 2 days and I feel as though they have been gone forever; so I am looking forward to them coming home tonight or tomorrow.
The Dr. said that I can not lift over 3 lbs. so my MIL thought that I should leave the kids with her. It has been nice not having to deal with the random screaming and crying, but I miss the laughter and the fun that we have when they are here.
I'm sure that we will get back to that routine soon. Looking forward to it.
I am sure that Serenity will come home crying because she doesn't want to leave Aunt Aurora or Grandma, but it will only be for a little while.
Andrew is his own person, there are times that he will cry and times that he will be relieved. So I think we will have to see on that one.

I just want my kids home with me so that I can feel somewhat normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.