Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Short Answers



How tall are you?
Serenity: uh; 14 pounds
Andrew: little

What are mom and dad doing when they pay bills?
Serenity: working
Andrew: nothing

What's the fanciest restaurant that you have ever been to?
Serenity: I pick Hooter's ..um ok we have been there once....
Andrew: McDonalds

Do you think you look more like Mom or Dad?
Serenity: Momma, because skin
Andrew: Daddy

If you could change your name; What would you change it to?
Serenity: uh; I would change it to Madison
Andrew: I dont want to change it


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....fanciest restaurant: Hooters, or McDonalds??? hahaha! That is absolutely hilarious! It's so funny to me how most kids know about weight and age, but have no idea how to answer to how tall they are. lol!

    Thanks for joining in! Hope to see you again next week! :)

    In His arms,
    --Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing it wasn't your son wasn't the one that said Hooters was the fanciest restaurant! ha! Now that would be scary. :)

    Your kids answers were a blast to read. I love Abigail's Short Answers. I wish I could participate but she's asking the questions to my kids! ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.