Monday, September 28, 2009

Freshly Squeezed...

Since all this crud has been happening with my kidney's I am no longer "aloud" to have anything to drink other than water. And there inst anything that I am "aloud" to add to it for flavoring other than LEMON...
So I did my usual today and added my LEMON to my water and left the lemon on the counter thinking that it was OK...
Well a few minutes later my son sits next to me with lemon remains in hand and starts to eat whats left of the freshly squeezed fruit.I decided to grab my camera and snap a few shots of the faces that he was making because as we all know, Lemon is sour!!! *;)
(just look at that sour face...LOL!)

Today was also Serenity's first day in her "NEW" Ballet class. It's better where she is at now, because she is not only doing Ballet, but she is doing Tap and Acro as well.
She did so well and couldn't wait to come home and demonstrate what all she did in class to me. I am so proud of her and the accomplishments that she is making. The teacher said that she picked up very quickly with the tap and even asked if she had any previous training because she did so well with it. (which she hasn't) She was in Ballet with another company in town, but with the way that things are lately it is better where she is now, because we don't have to drive almost 30 minutes just to get her there worrying if she is going to fall asleep in the back seat due to the fact that she has school all day and gets worn out fast.
Here are a few pictures that I took of Serenity trying to show me what she did today and her all dressed and ready to go.she is wearing as sticker that she earned for doing so well.



1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about your kidneys...that is not very fun at all...but those pictures of your little boy are adorable! The expression on his face in the 2nd one is priceless :)
    Blessings!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.