Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FALL is here!

So it's officially the 1st day of FALL and I am excited to start decorating the apartment here.
I look forward to it every year and I get excited too because it's a few steps closer to decorating for Christmas.
I have to say that this is My FAVORITE time of year...
The leaves changing colors and just the things that come with this season.
I love the colors, the holidays, and just the excitement if it all.
I love to take pictures; so I am looking forward to that opportunity as well.

I finally got a new mouse for my computer today...It has been so annoying that I haven't had one to use with my laptop for over two weeks. It's cute cause it's wireless and the fact that there is no longer a large stick protruding out of the side of my laptop is nice as well.

Michael got a few new games for his XBox 360 today as well and is playing that as we speak.
I am about to head out and get my daughter off the school bus.
I look forward to doing homework with her everyday when she comes home.
She loves it too!

Andrew is playing in his room with my sister's new dog that she got yesterday.
She is a dachshund and is adorable. They named her Annie... She is 3 months old and cute and as sweet as can be.

I am getting ready to head to Walmart to go and get some decorating tools for the house.
I will try and post pics as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.