Thursday, September 10, 2009

The night before my surgery

So tomorrow morning is my surgery for my kidney stone and stint to be removed. The Dr's. will also be going in to look and see if there are any problems anywhere else that could be causing the extreme pain that I am constantly in.
I am not looking forward to finding out that there is something majorly wrong with me; so I am praying that they do not find anything.
I am looking forward to this surgery in the since that I am finally going to be able to sleep at night and be able to (not to get personal) but be able to pee normally again.
I have everything ready that I need and I have to be there at 9 in the morning to get signed in and into a room so that they can prep me for everything that I am going to have done.

Wish me luck everyone! Say a prayer!
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.