Thursday, September 3, 2009

Surgery is Scheduled

OK, so I am having surgery on Fri. the 11th.
After all I went through today, just to see the so called Dr. for 10 seconds is ridiculous.
We ended up with a flat tire on the way there and then I waited 3 hours just to see this so called Dr. for no more than 10 seconds;
and for them to tell me that I am having surgery.
Something I'm sure; they could have told me on the phone. But of course not, because then they wouldn't have gotten paid for my visit.
UGH!!! I'm still frustrated!!!
I am looking forward to getting this done and trying to get things back on track and maybe just maybe, I can get everything back to normal.

I am nervous and excited at the same time.
I will keep anyone who wants to know posted as things progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.