Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Special Reminder's

When I think about my daughter I think about Elephants as well.
My daughter Serenity has had this elephant for a while now and refuses to go anywhere without it. I like that she uses it and has something to comfort her when I cant.
When it comes to my son, well he has an attatchment to this blanket with trains on it. He calls it his "CHOO CHOO" blankey. He has had it since Birth. His grandmother made it for him and he hardly ever lets me take it away long enough to wash it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable! I LOVE your daughters elephant. Where in the world did you find it? I would love to get one to add to Wyatt's elephant collection for Christmas...

    Thank you so much for posting. And with pictures! Your children are absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious... I love the elephant. I also love the name Serenity, its just beautiful. Thank you for sharing these sweet moments with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.