Thursday, October 1, 2009

If Only a hint...

Sometimes I sit and wonder when it will be our turn...
When will we get the house that I feel we deserve and the break that we need? It's so hard sometimes.
You know; when my husband lost his job a few months back I thought that our whole world was going to fall apart and at times I feel it has. But I do know that it has opened a door that we thought would never be opened again.
Michael has started college again and is doing very well.
He is working his patootie off to just try and make it through the month.

I know that the Lord has his reasons for everything... sometimes I just wish that he would just give us a hint at times; even though I know that if He did that we wouldn't learn the lesson that we are supposed to.
I just want to live a happy and healthy life with my husband and my kids. I look forward to the day where I can say that I have my own home, but until then I will thank the Lord for what I DO have and praise Him and be grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.