Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm only me

So I have been up all night; not able to sleep.
I haven't been feeling well for a few weeks, but I go on because I have to.
It seems that I don't have time to take care of myself half the time, because I am so busy lately.
I am looking forward to all this being over soon!!!

I'm getting ready to wake up my daughter and Husband so that I can get them ready for school. I have allot of laundry to do today and I have to try and go shopping for some of the Christmas gifts that we need to get so that we can try and have a decent Christmas this year.
I am torn with Halloween this year and weather or not I should let the kids participate...
I don't know I guess that its because I have mixed feelings about it. I mainly want to go to a church function or something and let them have fun there, but they have been asking about the actual trick or treating part of it... What do I tell them?
Seriously if you have a "CHRISTIAN" opinion on this please let me know what it is!!!

I just worry that I might put the wrong image or thought in their innocent little heads and I certainly do not want to do that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.