Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh Boy!

Andrew is definitely a BOY!
I never knew that when I was in the delivery room and they shouted out
"It's a Boy"
that I was going to be in for an awakening for my life.
I love it!
I love that he is such a Boy!
I always wanted someone that would help me to become in sink with the part of the world that I didn't really know about.
He helps me understand that a bug is just a bug, that dirt is dirt and it don't hurt.
He also helps me understand better that kids are washable... haha!
I love being able to go outside with him and play in the mud like I used to when I was a kid.
I remember the dirt pies; you know the ones that you would put the bugs in and not tell anyone...

I remember in my grandmother's backyard and wading through the brush in the back to try and find the cat that had just had kittens and stealing one and taking to grandma and asking if we could keep it. Never seemed to fail that we never could, but it was worth the try.
Days like these with my son remind me of how good things were back then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.