Monday, October 5, 2009

Venting...

I am just venting today.
I was supposed to have a package delivered today to my apartment and when I checked the tracking number it tells me that it was attempted to be delivered, but that THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION.
I have yet to be contacted or addressed of this issue.
I called the local UPS and they tell me that I now have to wait till tomorrow in order to receive my package after they reattempt to deliver my package... yet they could not change the fact or add the apartment number so it will just be the same thing over again. So now I have to waist my gas and drive all the way into town to try and pick up a package that I am sure will not be available to pick up when I need to.
I am so frustrated because now I have to explain to my 5 year old daughter that she will not be receiving something that I promised her would be here today.

Did I mention that I HATE UPS... and I will never be using them again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.