Friday, October 30, 2009

Moms funeral today

My mother's funeral will be today and then they will be cremating her and sending her ashes to me and my sister. This is what she asked for.
We plan on having our own little service for her here and then spreading her ashes as she hoped across the ocean here at the beach that we live near by.
Its going to be hard, but I think that it will make the process easier and that we will have our own way of saying goodbye like we needed.
It's still hard to believe that she is gone and that I cant just call her up and say Hello.
I feel as though it hasn't completely hit me yet that she is gone and that I cant reach her the way that I used to.
I know that she is better off and that I can rest assure that she is in Heaven with our Father who loves us and takes care of us. I believe that she left this earth walking hand in hand with Jesus.

I love you mom and I will always love you and miss you!
Hugs, Love, and kisses to you!
Be blessed and I will see you again someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.