Monday, October 19, 2009

Harvest of Friends Blog Party

Join many bloggers in a blog party hosted by Lynnette @ Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground!! Get to know each other and make new friends!! Join in on the fun!!

20 Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who I Am

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
~caramel rice cakes
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
~My God
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
~Farm
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
~Dishes
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
~Allison Sweeney...I don't get that but whatever
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
~I prefer parties and socializing with family
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
~The Labrinth
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
~I have to remove it or I will break out like crazy
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
~I have to say that I have a desire to be photographer, but have no idea where to begin.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
~cleaning... strange I know
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
~Honestly it was his personality that got to me. He was such a sweet guy!
12. What is something you love to smell?
~My hubby's cologne
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
~I think that when I show that I am stressed or that I am a worry wart.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
~To go and buy something that I have been wanting for a while, but then when I do; I feel bad so I either go and take it back or I sulk about it.... HAHA!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
~I think that it depends on what I am laughing about, I can be loud and I can be silent. What makes me laugh the hardest is when my kids say something that is just too funny to even comprehend.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
~Catos
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
~Photography
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
~Frugal
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
~I have to say Captain Jack Sparrow. Weird I know
20. Would you want to be famous?
~I honestly don't think that I could handle it.

I love making new friends!
Please feel free to follow my blog publicly!
Thank you!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,

    So nice to meet you! Your blog is so pretty!
    I enjoyed reading this.

    Your children are beautiful!!

    I'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Susan on your blog...it is very pretty! The whole thing seems so unique and creative!

    I love Jack Sparrow, he did a great job in Pirates of the Carribean. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers and beautiful blog. I'm so glad I got to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.