Friday, October 9, 2009

weather and fun

We have some weather rolling in today and it seems that we might actually get a cool front.
I am looking forward to it actually and thinking that I might take some pictures if I get the chance.
I thought that today was a good day to clean the fridge out and get the toys in the kids rooms sorted through. I like to sort the kids toys every few months because they get all those stinkin' McDonald's toys and then they just pile up.
So that's what I've been doing most of the day; so I think that going outside to take a few pictures might be nice. I was hoping to take the kids to the beach sometime this weekend, but we might have to postpone that due to the weather.
Rain and cool weather are kinda a drag at times, but I am well aware that our little town has been in a drought for a while now and we desperately need this rain. The cool weather is just a plus.

Serenity's school is having a cheer leading camp day at the high school and she wants to participate and be able to perform at the homecoming game on the football field at halftime.
It's only $25 and I think that I might let her do it. I'm sure that some people wouldn't approve but that's why she is my child and I think that it will be ok because she wont be dressed inappropriately at all. She will get to have fun and she will get a cool shirt at the game as well.
She has been looking forward to it all year!

we found out a few days ago too that Serenity will be in a Christmas parade and that we will be making a float to have in the parade and that the Ballet class will be performing and representing the company and will be judged for all of this. Serenity is excited because she gets to be in the parade and gets to wear a cool little outfit. So she has allot to do these next few months and I'm sure that something else will be coming up as well.
I am in the process of trying to find something for Andrew to do since he doesn't participate in all of this. I think that we might try Karate or Tae Kwon Do; we will have to see. I think that my schedule for the next few months is going to be pretty busy... I am actually looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.