Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just found out that my mom....

Here we go...
I haven't talked to my mom since I was I was in Ky. a few months ago.
Well I asked my sister who is pregnant to call her and tell her that she is pregnant.
Well she called and we found out that my mom has had a stroke and that she now has a brain aneurysm. She will be having emergency surgery in the morning and I am just praying that she makes it through the surgery.

I really don't know how to feel.
I know that she is my mother and I know that the bible says that you should honor thy mother and thy father.
I try so hard to do that. I honestly just don't talk to her and she has nothing to do with me so I don't know what to think or even feel at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.