Monday, October 5, 2009

Don't judge me

I just want people to know that I am tired of certain people trying to tell me what to do, say, or feel.
You don't run my life and never will.

THE LORD DIRECTS MY PATH IN LIFE!

I am just sick of the fact that people think that they have the right to judge because of their role in my life. I am not something that can be pulled on or pushed around, I am a child of God that has struggles; daily struggles, but I live my life according to what I think God wants for my life.
I'm sorry that some people don't like the way that I am, but I am not here to please you...ONLY Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.