Friday, October 30, 2009

Dealing with Death at this moment

It's going to be a hard day today.
My moms funeral is today and I am unable to attend due to financial situations.
My grandmother on my dads side passed away yesterday morning and some very good friends of mine their grandfather passed away this morning.
Death is always around us, but lately it has been around us crazily.
I am stressed and I broken.

I don't even know how to take care of myself lately. I just cant fathom any of this.
I'm so confused and I don't understand it right now.
I know that God has a plan and that nothing but good will come of this, but its so hard.
God never said that this life would be easy.
"He never promised that the cross would not get heavy that the hill would not be hard to climb.
He never offered our victories without fighting, but he said that help would always come in time."
I believe that He will help me make since of all of this in His timing.
I keep Faith in this and it gives me strength!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.