Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Sister is Pregger's!!! :0)

I found out about 2 weeks ago that my older sister is pregnant. She wet to the Dr. finally yesterday and found out that she is only about 4 weeks and 6 days along... She is worried because they told her that all that they could see was the sac and that she would have to wait another month in order to come back and see what they see after that.
So we are playing the waiting game to be sure that everything is going to be ok.
I ask my fellow Blogger's if you would to please pray for my sister; she is stressed and worried. I worry that if she doesn't calm down that she may actually lose this baby.
We leave it in God's hands and ask for prayers for they are greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!


1 comment:

  1. Tell her not to worry. A heartbeat is usually not seen that early. I was 6 weeks before they could barely see one. No reason to stress it will be ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.