Monday, October 5, 2009

Looking forward to the Holidays

Finally got the package that I was supposed to receive today... I had to call and tell them that I needed it for my daughter and that I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

I am looking forward to the weekend. I guess that you could say that I miss spending time with my husband and kids. I just want to have one weekend where we spend the entire time together and do the things that we love to do.

Ballet went well tonight. I am excited for her to have a recital already; which is a few months away.

I want to go Christmas Shopping already too. I know that it's just gotten into the fall season, but I am already wanting to listen to Christmas music. Which is weird for me, because I get bored of it after a while.
I love this time of year because the last few months of the year is the real time that I get to spend with my family.
Looking forward to all the Holidays ahead and the memories that are going to be made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.