Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Momma!

When I woke up this morning I had no idea that I would be in the condition that I am in now.
I am numb. I am cold. I feel at a loss for words.
I honestly sit here with no idea what to say or how to say it.

I'm having a really hard time with this right now and I don't even know how to handle it.
I don't know how to feel, think, or even react.
I don't know whether to be upset, mad, angry, confused, separated, or what even.
Its all just a blur to me.

MY MOM HAS PASSED AWAY!
What am I gonna do without my momma?
I haven't seen her since June, but I know that she wasn't in good health.
I know that I called her last week when she had the stroke and found out that she had an aneurysm on her brain. But she was doing OK. I know that she was hurting last night and that she went to bed and never woke up.
My step father woke up and realized that she wasn't awake yet and that she hadn't gotten up to make the usual morning coffee.
He went in to check on her and found her cold and blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and ears.
I know that she is walking hand in hand with Jesus as of last night.
That He came and He walked her home to her mansion in Glory.

That alone gives me some peace and hope!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.