Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nothing really too new

I have been having a so so day.
I have been in allot of pain, but thankfully I have pain meds to keep me somewhat sain.
I don't know when I will feel better, but I do know that in the time being that I am doing OK.
Anyways;
in other news, the kids played outside today and got worn out.
I am making chicken and rice for dinner while watching Jericho season 1 on Netflix.

Michael got his XBox 360 with all the gadgets and doodad's.
We might be having a Halo3 party here at the house on Saturday; so that should be fun.
I get to make all kinds of goodies and sweets. Making all these things kinda makes me feel better.
I'm just glad that I am able to have people over and not be a couch potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.