Sunday, July 12, 2009

Andrew's Sick...My Poor Baby

Andrew is under the weather tonight.
He had spent the night at grandma's last night and came home today with a slight fever.
Well I put him in a Luke warm bath and then gave him some Tylenol and when he got out he vomited it all up.
Well the next best thing that I thought of was to give him some Phenergan from the last time that he was sick and he was actually able to keep that down.
He fell asleep shortly after that, but woke up an hour later crying and screaming.
I took his temperature again and it was 103.9 so I panicked.
All I could think of is that it was too high for me to just give him Tylenol again or try Motrin.
So my husband took him to the ER and they are still there.
They have given him Tylenol again and they are running a test to be sure that he doesn't have the Flu because he had the runny nose when he got there as well which he didn't seem to have when he was at home.
Hopefully we will find out for sure what it is and we can get on top of it to help him to feel better and help to keep us and others from catching it.
I will be sure to keep everyone posted about all this as I can,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.