Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fathers Day gift to the Daddy-O

Fathers Day is coming up and I have had to make the choice of weather to buy the hubby something practical or something that I know he will like.
Well we went with something that he will LOVE!!

He loves playing the XBox 36o and surprisingly to us when we watched E3 this week we saw that there was going to be a new XBox 360 released... by Friday!
Shocked and in aww I could see the look on my hubby's face when he saw it on the TV screen and I knew right then and there that's what we had to get.
Luckily the local gamer store was doing a deal where we could trade in the old XBox 360 and any games and credit it to go towards the new one...!!!

So there you have it. That is what we are going to be getting him. He knows about it, but is not able to open it until Sunday. Torturous I know, but that's how it is!

He is out getting it at the Game-Stop right now! lol
With all the games and the system that he is turning in it will come at no cost to us at all!

I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.