Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Please PRAY!!!

I am asking for prayer for my family.
We are in a financial situation!
I am worried, stressed, scared, and emotional about it all!
I know that God will make a way when there seems to be no way and that He is able to deliver us from this circumstance.
I ask for prayer because my husband needs a job.
He has been out of work for a while now and it has come down to the wire.
We are broke!
My husband has gone to donate plasma just so that we can eat!
I am in no way asking for a hand out!
I am just asking for my fellow blogger's to please pray for us as a family and that my husband finds a job and that we are able to provide financially for our family and children!
God will make a way; I know that He will.
Prayer doesn't hurt and I know that we need it!
Thank you for your prayers and know that they are coveted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.