Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse movie Day & My 365 Project Day 39

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie Day!!! My friend Michelle and I
In the car on the way to the Theatre to see Twilight Saga: Eclipse!!
The line was already long when we got there!
My husband and Michelle's husband holding our spots in line while we sit and wait!


We left the house about 8pm. and the showing was at 12:20am.
We got in line and only had to wait "IN LINE" for about an hour and a half... Then thankfully they let us in the theatre to sit and wait the remainder of the time. I wasn't wanting to sit there for 3 hours with the pain that my leg and back have been giving me lately! I was already complaining as it was!

I have to say that this was the best movie of the 3 Twilight Sage movies released so far!
I WILL definitely be going to see it again!
It was so close t the book its scary!
I'm so glad that I went and I think that it was definitely worth the wait to see it!

I can not wait till next year in November when the next installment comes out.
Breaking Dawn!
Which they will be breaking into 2 different movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.