Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kickball and a Ballet Recital

So tonight was the last game of the season and sad to say we did not win this game, but I have to say that we played a good season.
I am so proud of our girls and the effort that they gave all season. I am proud of my little girl as well because she has really grown into this sport and is looking forward to next year already.
I am so excited that she is ready to get on the ball and keep practicing to get ready for next season.
Serenity's Ballet recital is this Saturday and I am nervous and anxious at the same time. I worry because I have no clue what kind of dance they are doing. I know that I don't have to worry about her doing some kind of dirty dancing act, but I don't want her doing something that she will regret later.
I honestly don't think that I really have anything to worry about.
I look forward to sharing with you the recital when I get the chance.
I am so proud of my little girl and I can not wait to get my son into little league this year.
I just need to get on the ball and find out when all that starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.