Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random Goofiness!

Sometimes you just have to have a little more fun in your life...
I have to say that this last week or two has been the best weeks in my life that I have had in a long time. I look forward to waking up in the mornings more than I did before.
To some that may sound odd, but I have been through allot lately... Things that I have not discussed on here because I don't want to complain all the time.
Here are a few pic of some of the silly things we do during the day!!!

Serenity and I throwing the deuces! lol

Daddy and Andrew Acting Cool!

All of US doing SILLY FACES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.