Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blessed and Loved...

I have been so lucky to be able to stay at home and enjoy the time that I get to spend with my kiddo's and the occasional time that I get to spend with the Husband.
I am so grateful for all that the Lord has bestowed upon our lives and the joy that we get to share as a family.
I love my life and I call us BLESSED!
God is SO good!

He's not good just once in a while; He's good all the time!!!

I have a loving husband...I have a beautiful little girl...and I have a handsome little boy...(he wanted me to put the silly picture)
Let's all enjoy this day that the Lord has made and give Him thanks for all that He has done and has yet to do!

Bless you all!!!
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.