Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dance Competition #1

My baby girl has her first competitive dance competition this weekend.
Its going to be an all day event and I'm sure that I am going to be exhausted when its all said and done with.
I can honestly say that I am looking forward to it though!!
All I can think about is how much she has grown in the last 2 years and the fact that she is so smart and knows what she is doing. She has really shown me how into dance that she is and shows so much promise.
She is constantly practicing and asking questions to be sure that she is doing everything right!
She tries so hard and makes sure that she does it just right every time that she gets the chance.
I am so proud that she is my daughter and I can not wait to share with everyone how she does! I look forward to posting this weekend letting you all know!
Wish her luck!


For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.