Friday, March 4, 2011

Missing Rebecca

I have had it rough the last few days. I have been bursting out in tears for no apparent reason and thinking about things that are off the wall.
Oh well! That's just me I guess!
I have been thinking about some special people in my life. It seems to happen to me allot about this time of year, with income tax and spring break right around the corner.
Its good to have a GREAT "Christian" friend that you know that you can count on and turn to whenever you need them. I have that in my friend Rebecca!
We are actually in the process of making the plans again to go up to Kentucky and see them when we know that we have the time and the income to do so.
We have tried to do this every few years when we know that we have what we need to do so and make it there.
I miss her and her family so much. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about her! The last time that I saw her was almost 2 years ago in July and I was sick with kidney issues and in the hospital. I am grateful to her and her husband Wally because they took us in when we needed help and I was in the ER!
I love you Rebecca, Wally, and Ruth. I can not wait to see you again and revisit all the memories that we have had and to make even more.

This is my beautiful little niece Ruth Anne Stickrod! She is the most precious little girl and I can not wait to meet her!

We almost got to greet her when she was born, but sadly a few days before she was born I had to return home to Texas so that I could finish treatment here and get better!

Some day soon we will get to meet and you will have me wrapped around your pretty little finger!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.