Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yesterday was a normal day for us, except that my husband had to stay home from work due to being sick. Him and Andrew are both sick and Andrew has Strep!! Great I know right! UGH!!
Well the day wasn't totally a waste. We were sitting here at home having a lazy day when I went to my FB page and read that someone was getting rid of their daughters bed and dresser. I needed a dresser for my kids so I figured I would send the hubby up the road to go and at least check it out.Well he came home with a bed mattress included, dresser, desk, writing/art table, side table, and a bookshelf/TV center. I was shocked because like I said I thought he would just pick up the dresser and come home, but I am so thankful for the fact that Serenity's dance teacher was sweet enough to give us everything because her daughter was ready to get a bigger bed! Serenity loves it too because its new to her and we are grateful! It is in great condition!Serenity seems to like it! She crashed right away! lol
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.