Thursday, March 24, 2011

R.I.P. Jacob Black

OK! I hope I didnt freak anyone out by the title of my post, but I have lost one of my best friends.
I lost my Jakey, Jaker's, Jake!
Sadly we found him Thursday morning laying in the grass. He was covered in ants and wasnt breathing. He had passed in the night somehow. We do not know how or what happened to him.
We will more than likely never know.

This is Jake when we first brought him home. He was a sweet and lovable little guy!

This is my BOY lounging on our sofa!This is something that he did daily. He watched over my babies as they bathed. It was funny to see him there every time!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.